1. Personal or Related Information Collections
When you use our website, we collect information and data which will be personal in nature to you and might be changed by you from time to time. This entire information collection process is done by us to provide you with a website experience which is smooth, personal, safe and customized to meet your specific requirements. We have built our website in a way which enables you to normally browse our website without sharing any personal information. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Our endeavor is to only collect information which is absolutely required by us to ensure we are providing seamless and efficient services to you. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a service or feature on the website. In our efforts to provide you the best of services, we might track your behavior and purchase patterns online, which we then further use to offer better services. The information that we collect may also be used to ascertain the users’ demographics, areas of interests, purchase patterns and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available using a “cookie”.
In the event that you make a purchase through us or there is a transaction happening through our website, we would be collecting information relevant for such a transaction like your billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order to avail any service or services) may not require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Usage of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent, we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
5. External Links of Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Cleanomatics.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Security Measurements
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Cleanomatics.com lists, then you may contact us with request.
8. Advertisements on Cleanomatics.com
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. Your Consent
10. Control of Your Password
When you register on the Application, you shall be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, keeping your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if you choose to disclose your password to any Third Party, you are solely responsible for all actions taken with your account information and password, including fees. If You lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of your password, you should immediately change your password. Further, you agree to notify Us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Application or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties about Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
12. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ashish Dudeja
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Cleanomatics, a brand owned by Stadhawk Logistics Pvt Ltd (hereinafter “Company”) provides you (the “Customer”) best-in-class on demand laundry, dry-cleaning & cleaning services subject to compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Your careful perusal of the following agreement would suffice your use of any of Company’s Services that prima facie indicates an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
The very items which are given to “Company” for cleaning / mending will be termed as “Article(s)” in this agreement.
This agreement is strictly between Company and the Customer and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties. As a condition to using any of Company’s services, and for the mutual benefit of both Company and the Customer, the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
General Terms & Conditions:
- All garments/linen/fabrics are handled with greatest care but owing to the conditions of the articles or non-apparent/non-visible defects in its material there is a POSSIBILITY OF DISCOLOURING OR SHRINKAGE. Such garments are accepted for cleaning at OWNER’S RISK and company will not accept any responsibility for it.
- Company will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that washing, drying and folding services are maintained at a high level of quality.
- Company due to time constraints does not read manufacturer suggested care and washing / drying labels, and will not responsible for garments labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only”
- Company accepts no liability for “special care” and delicate items that require special attention to be cleaned.
- Company is not responsible for any article which is left beyond 30 days. After this storage fees will be charged @12% per month on the total invoice amount. Article not claimed within three months shall be handled appropriately by Company and be sold to recover the billed charges.
- Company reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
- Removal of stain is a part of the process but, complete removal of stains cannot be guaranteed and will be processed at customer’s risk.
- Company is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the article such as money, jewelry, or anything else.
- If customer cannot accept the loss of any garment, please do not leave it with us.
- In case of any loss or damage Company can reimburse up to a maximum of 5 times of its processing (laundry / dry-clean) cost (decision remains with Company if any reimbursement must be done) only if Customer is able to produce the bills. Compensation shall be provided in form of services and no cash will be given to customer.
- Customers are requested to count the articles at the time of delivery and inform the delivery man in case of missing articles. Company will not be responsible for any such claims after the article’s delivery has been accepted and signed by the customer.
- Customer gives a warranty of maximum up to 7 days from the date of delivery for the articles for any quality related issues with washing or dry-cleaning of articles (only if the article has not been used by the customer after service). Any claim after the stipulated time shall not be entertained.
- Customer might get regular updates (Calls / SMS / Email / App Notification) from Company of transactional and marketing in nature, if customer wants to stop it then Customer must register a request with Customer Care Department of Company.
- Company shall not be held responsible for any ornaments/ jewelry fittings on the garment.
- Customer shall examine articles for damage at the time of delivery and notify the same at that time. Company shall not be responsible for any claims afterwards.
- Any loss/damage/delay due to FORCE MAJEURE conditions, Company is not liable for any compensation or reduction in charges.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage of the articles arising due to fire, burglary etc. beyond conduct or any other similar unforeseen causes.
- Some process/items may require additional period to process. No deduction on billed amount or claim can be initiated against in respect of delays.
- Tariff for designer wear will be decided on a case to case to case basis depending on the complexity of garment, the same shall be communicated to customer after it is examined by the expert at the processing center.
- Company will provide e-bills, digital bills or m-bills which will be sent by e-mail only on registered email id.
- Customer will be charged twice the amount of regular order for any express delivery.
- Customer must pay the entire amount after successful delivery of order.
- For retail orders, customer can pay by cash, digital payments,UPI, debit or credit cards as well, but for that customer must register on the mobile app or on our website.
- Customer can buy a prepaid packages plan for which amount can be paid by cash, digital payment mechanism, UPI, credit or debit cards only. In case customer choose to pay by cheque, plan will only be effective after realization of cheque.
- Tax will be charged over and above the rates mentioned in the website or mobile app.
- Prepaid package plans are valid only at the location where the customer was at the time of buying the prepaid plan.
Coupons & Discounts:
- Coupon can only be applied by customer using Cleanomatics mobile app on available platform.
- Once order placed and invoice is generated coupon can’t be applied.
- Company never sell your personal information like phone number, address or email id with any third party.
- Company may hire other companies to provide limited administrative and communication services on companies’ behalf, such as hosting sites, the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or providing credit card processing services. Company has the right to disclose your Personal Information to these third-party companies for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Site and App’s features, functions and operations. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only such Personal Information as necessary for them to deliver the respective services, and we do not authorize these companies to use your Personal Information except for the sole purpose of providing those services requested by us.
External Links to Other Sites:
- Company doesn’t hold any liability on account of damages occurred of any kind from the content published on our website.
- The content of this website is an intellectual property of Company. Any distribution whatsoever will not be tolerated and shall be punishable by law.
Prohibition of Site Usages:
- Impersonating or imitating as someone else shall be liable for legal action accordingly.
Content Permission & Restrictions:
- Any imitation or distribution of content on this website for any purpose shall be treated as infringement and shall be punishable by law. Publishing of any third-party content is prohibited and shall be liable for legal action.
Modification/Amendments/Alteration of the Agreement:
- The above-mentioned information is liable to change at any time without any prior notice. Company shall not be liable for any loss incurred.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- Any extra amount paid by customer for retail order can be refunded by the company if the customer asks.
- Balance available in “Prepaid” plans are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other customer.
- User can cancel at any time before actual pick-up. However cancellation charges will be levied
- In case company deny processing any article because of any reason, the order amount for that article will be refunded to retail customer or will be added to prepaid balance for prepaid plan customer.
- If customer wants to cancel the order because of any reason, then the request for cancellation must be placed within 30 minutes of pickup of articles.
- Once order is punched and processed; order can’t be cancelled.